One of the main new things to come to Jambour Digital's website is the Client Panel. This allows me to easily see what kinds of requests clients want.
- The main benefits to this are that it's a single location for all requirements - easier to check on for me.
- Everything is clean and easy to see - a real benefit for keeping organised with requirements
- Everything is real time - I can see when a request was made and respond to it efficiently
The Client Panel also offers interaction between the developer and client - in an easy to manage way. Comments can be left to the client on their request but further to that clients can then respond to comments.
I've updated the Client Panel even further - now:
- Emails are sent out whenever someone comments on your request or on a comment you have made.
- Requests can now be marked as Completed
- Uses CKEditor to format text as it is written
- Comments are now nicely arranged
- New Switch User functionality allows the super users to go into someone's account without the need for a password to add requests for them - this is good because whilst the system is just getting formally introduced I am still receiving email tickets - I add these manually to the Client Panel so that they are managed easily.